Operator Maintainer - £22K-£27.5K
Processing and packing of products on a shift basis.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operation of plant in compliance with all SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) standards
• Achievement of required production and OEE targets.
• Material released under 'concession' and unnecessary waste minimised by maintaining tight specifications.
• Adherence to BRC and customer standards with accurate recording of operational and traceability data.
• Good working knowledge of the entire operation.
ESSENTIAL CAPABILITIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES)
• Good team worker & communicator but must also be able to work alone.
• Self-motivated with a desire for personal & process development.
• Good computer skills especially Word & Excel.
• Good level of numeracy & literacy.
• Ability to provide basic holiday/sick cover for Team Leader or Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL WORK EXPERIENCES
• Relevant experience within a Packing/Production environment.
• Good knowledge of complex Packing and Process operations essential.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Educated to GCSE English, Mathematics & Science, & preferably City & Guilds in Process Plant Operation.
Ash Employment Services Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity